LumiX® Gel and PasteLight-curing, combustible without residue
Modeling resin, light-curing. Gel or paste-like, residue-free combustible resin for all dental modelations in the dental laboratory.
- material ready for immediate use
- universal application
- the gel is immediately stable, but thixotropic
- the paste can be kneaded and modeled with a spatula
- long processing time
- short polymerization time
- high dimensional stability
- low shrinkage
- high fitting accuracy
- very good behavior during grinding
- burns without residue
The gel and paste can be combined with each other as well as with other conventional or light-curing waxes.
Delivery form Gel:
3 x 3g Set with 9 application tips
The material is available in red, blue and colorless.
Delivery form Paste:
The material is available in red and blue.
Medical device. Classification according to MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX, Class IIa for direct modelations (intraoral use).
Fields of application
- Modelation of telescopic or conus crowns (primary and secondary)
- Modelation of individual attachments
- Modelation of acrylic tooth stumps
- Modelation of implant abutments, implant bars and implant superstructures
- Fabrication of transfer and fixation keys
- Splinting and positioning of implant parts
Fixed and removable prosthdontics
- Modelation of crowns and bridges
- Modelation of maryland bridges, inlays and onlays
- Modelation of framework extensions
- Modeling of frameworks for copying mills
- transfer and bite control splints
- direct, intraoral tooth stump fabrication
- intraoral splinting
In addition, the material is of course also suitable for all other conventional areas of application for pattern resins.